Feel free to contact me at any time!
steve at buzzdavidson dot com.
Helping OutCare to help support the site? Using one of my libraries or found one of my posts useful? Purchase something via one of the Amazon affiliate links that I occasionally add to posts, or feel free to send me a donation!
Find Me On…
- Vintage Digital VT420 Terminal on Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi | 공PCB닷컴 on Vintage Digital VT420 Terminal on Raspberry Pi
- Vintage Digital VT420 Terminal on Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi « adafruit industries blog on Vintage Digital VT420 Terminal on Raspberry Pi
- bryan on Hacking Eaton HomeHeartbeat Part 8: Sensors
- steve on Hacking Eaton HomeHeartbeat Part 8: Sensors
- Paul on Hacking Eaton HomeHeartbeat Part 8: Sensors
Category Archives: Operating Systems
July kept me insanely busy. My daughter underwent extensive surgery at the end of June and had some complications. She is fine now and recovering well, but the month of July is an insane blur. In any case, I’m back … Continue reading
There is no shortage of tutorials available on the net for building udev rules in Linux, and I don’t mean to belabor the point here or be excessively redundant, but it’s taken me a bit of trial and error to … Continue reading
Purchased a four-port Keyspan USB/Serial converter to drive various RS232 serial devices via my home automation controller. Conveniently enough, Debian no longer includes the firmware for these devices due to licensing concerns (see DFSG). As of the time this article … Continue reading
Trials and tribulations encountered while installing Debian Squeeze on a new Intel D525MW motherboard. Probably a must-read for any Linux users interested in this motherboard.